Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OLIVIA IS ON THE MOVE!

Just a day before Olivia turned 7 months, she started crawling and there's no stopping her now! She is into absolutely everything. I spend all my time chasing her! She also pulls herself up along the couches and coffee table. Recently she found my silk tree and has turned the moss at the base into a dang confetti machine. She throws it up in the air and giggles. She also loves pushing the on and off button to the T.V. over and over and over and over again, especially while Mom and Dad are trying to watch a movie. Let me tell you all how much fun that is. Actually, I'm sure all of your kids have done the same thing. I'm just finally starting to catch up to the rest of you. These pictures are taken a few months ago and as of now, Olivia has taken a few steps. She isn't walking yet but she is definitely flirting with the idea. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Then the fun will really begin ?!



No comments:

Post a Comment